[mapserver-users] PostGis not displayed byMapServer

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu May 1 14:28:19 EDT 2008

For testing the layer, I would actually suggest stripping any projection
information out of the map file.  If all of the layers in the map file
are in the same projection, no projection definitions are needed.

I would also strip it down to one layer and set the status of that layer
to DEFAULT.

You would also want to make sure that your data falls within the
bounding box described in your extent line.

David.