[mapserver-users] ODBC OGR and SrcSQL

Eric earchuleta at sanipueblo.org
Wed May 14 17:57:48 EDT 2008

Hello all- I need help drawing a point layer with OGR ODBC using <SrcSQL>.

I used ogrinfo with –sql and my DSN to verify that all worked. It did.

Next I used ogrinfo against my .ovf file and that worked fine. The point
locations where retrieved just fine.

When I use shp2img using my map file which contains the point layer using
the .ovf file the resulting image is blank.

The extent specified in my map file does contain the points as retrieved by
ogrinfo but the point layer does not draw.

I am at a complete loss. Has anyone tried doing this? Can someone give me
some clues as to what I am doing wrong?

I have uploaded my .ovf file here: http://rafb.net/p/ah8hTF92.html

I have uploaded my map file here: http://rafb.net/p/2rAJqb52.html

The ODBC driver is for SQL Server.