[mapserver-users] RFC guidelines?

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:36:47 EDT 2008

If you notice any documents that are not uptodate please enter a
ticket for those issues in the MapServer Trac instance (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/
), assign it to the "MapServer Documentation" component.  Thank you.

Regarding debug levels, I did include a section on this in a draft of
the MapServer Users Manual (http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/docs/mapserver-users-manual.pdf
), so hopefully that will also help new users in terms of debugging
(when the manual is ready for release).

-jeff