[mapserver-users] Postgis Error

Aaron Hunt aaron.d.hunt at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:25:23 EDT 2008

I have been tring to get a script working on my new server and I get the
following error.

"Postgresql reports the error as 'ERROR: relation "row_crop_boundary" does
not exist '"

row_crop_boundary is a view contaning the geom column. There are no
uppercaes names and if I log into the command line it works fine. Does
anyone have any ideas? The layer def is below (I seet the data and filter in
code).

Thanks
LAYER # Red Field
     TYPE           polygon
     CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
     NAME          RedFields
     CONNECTION    "user=xxxpassword=xxx dbname=xxx host=localhost
port=5432"
     DATA          ""
     FILTER        ""
     STATUS        ON