[mapserver-users] PHP: Segmentation fault when draw() orsaveWebImage()

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Tue May 27 08:50:47 EDT 2008

Pavel,
Sounds like you might have some other problem in your mapfile.  Perhaps some syntax was allowable in the previous version of mapserver that is no longer OK.  Might want to check the changelog of your new version, and go from there.  Also, since the legend works, you might want to sequentially comment out your layers to determine if you have a specific layer with a problem.

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning
rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov