[MAPSERVER-USERS] Displaying population density with Mapserver

Pierre-Benoit Besse besse.pb at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:25:50 EDT 2008

Ha, well, I prefer that :) I would need a lot of layer definitions to obtain
something ok...

But I just tried the "ground units" stuff, I tried with a 50 kilometers wide
square and it drew squares the size of ASIA !! oO
I had to define a 1 feet wide square to obtain something more or less ok...
Does anybody know why ?

Aside from that It seems to work, thank you !

I will try the scalesymbol stuff tomorrow.

Regards