[mapserver-users] International characters in text paramater

Espen Isaksen espen.isaksen at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:03:59 EDT 2008

Tried a bit more, and strange things happen. Sometimes Mapserver just
runs for a long time without creating a map. Other times it creates a
map, but the letters are totally wrong. When using 248 for ø I do not
get any text at all. Using 156 for æ I get this:

http://bildr.no/view/205560

Appreciate it if anybody knows why this happens.

Espen