[mapserver-users] queryByAttributes on PostGIS-Layer

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu May 29 11:14:34 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if a "fix" is possible since queryByAttributes() works by
setting the FILTERITEM/FILTER on the layer, so this behavior is kinda
normal since the PostGIS FILTER syntax differs from the FILTER syntax
used by shapefile layers.

Perhaps it's more a documentation issue and the various MapScript docs
should make the above clearer.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/