[mapserver-users] Using SLD and WMS with data comming from postgres

Adrien Ducos adrienducos at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:33:46 EDT 2008

Ok I found the error, it was on the sld itself: apparently mapserver can't
handle in the same rule a point symbolizer and a polygon symbolizer. So I
have to make 2 sld layers: one for my points and one for my polygons. It is
a pity since openlayers could handle this without any problem.

(there was no problem with the temp file since I gave a chmod access to all
users in this folder; but now I understand why I have so many temp files in
this directory).