[mapserver-users] changing PROCESSING directive through URL?

John Maurer maurerj at nsidc.org
Fri May 30 16:51:38 EDT 2008

Hi MapServer Users,
I'm not having any luck modifying a PROCESSING directive for one of my
raster layers through a URL. Specifically, I'm trying to modify the min
and max values of the SCALE directive to allow the user to flexibly
control the contrast stretch of the image. In the form URL, I've tried
tacking on the following CGI parameter with no luck, where "moa" is the
layer name and "%3D" is used as the URL encoding for the equals sign:

&map_moa_processing="scale%3D15000,17000"

Anybody done this kind of thing before and gotten it to work? If so,
what's the trick? Thanks for your time!
Best Regards,
John Maurer

--