Re: [mapserver-users] I would like to know your opinion‏

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Sep 9 17:05:34 EDT 2008

Roberto Urrutia wrote:
> What tool or IDE could you recommend me to develop code for mapserver?

It's not just for Mapserver, but... I enjoy Komodo Edit, the open-source
version of Komodo IDE. Aside from being really slow and laggy at times,
it supports remote editing via SFTP and FTP, which is a huge deal for me.

And I won't even charge you the two cents for my opinion. :)

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth    BS, A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
System Administrator, Lead Programmer

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA