[mapserver-users] Using IMAGECOLOR to create a transparency mask

gwaldron gwaldron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:52:26 EST 2009

I'm trying to use IMAGECOLOR to try to force all pixels of a certain color to
become fully transparent, but I am not having any luck getting it to work.

My output format it AGG/PNG, RGBA, TRANSPARENT ON.

I have a shapefile layer set to COLOR 0 50 100, and my map-level IMAGECOLOR
set to the same. I was hoping all the polys in the shapefile would render as
transparent pixels, but no luck; they just show up as blue polygons.

What am I doing wrong here? Thanks.

-----
Glenn Waldron * Pelican Mapping * gwaldron at pelicanmapping.com * +1 703 652
4791