[mapserver-users] How can I do a SQL text comparison in a mapfile?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:22:06 EST 2009

I don't see why you're a problem with that query string. From my
experience, there's a limitation  when you need to mix single and
double quotes inside the sql expression.

eg:

DATA "way from (select way,osm_id ,leisure , landuse, name from
osm_polygon where leisure='park' or leisure='golf_course' or
landuse='recreation_ground' or landuse='cemetery') as foo using unique
osm_id using srid=900913"

works fine.

Travis, could you post your exact data statement,  so we can check if
your problem isn't elsewhere?

regards,
thomas