[mapserver-users] MapServer and Heatmap Point Layer

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:52:41 EST 2009

Matt Perry wote a gdal-based tool that will read a shapefile and create a
heat-density raster from it.  You can find it at
http://perrygeo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/gis-bin/point_density.py.  If you
already have a raster with these values, then you can use the info at
http://mapserver.org/input/raster.html#how-are-rasters-added-to-a-map-file(look
for the "classifying rasters" section).

Roger