[mapserver-users] GeoJSON output from MapServer

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jul 1 10:36:48 EDT 2009

Depends on how you need to access it. You certainly can create a template that will output GeoJSON. However,
at the moment you can only access that output though calls to the CGI and (probably) MapScript. WMS and WFS
do not recognize the template output format although there are plans to do so in the upcoming release.

Let me know if I can help further...

Steve

<OF425313EF.2215E677-ONC12575E6.004595DF-C12575E6.00460800 at pula.hr>,