[Mapserver-users] programming with visual basic .net

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Jul 2 17:38:43 EDT 2009

I do not want to be rude to the mapserver community, since I moved to
linux 2 years ago I have never abandonned it ;-) but...

If you want to create mapping applications from the dotnet framework,
you might want to consider sharpmap. I have had some really good
experience with their toolkit when I was still programming for windows:

http://sharpmap.codeplex.com/

Maybe it can be of use for you.

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden