[mapserver-users] Can't get JOIN to work with Postgis

Ganaël Jatteau gju at galigeo.com
Fri Jul 3 05:18:15 EDT 2009

You're right, the two tables are not in the same schema but they have the
appropriate select rights.

Having a join defined in the data works fine:

DATA "the_geom from (SELECT dept_aquitaine.the_geom as the_geom, wap1.f0 as
name0, wap1.f1 as name1, dept_aquitaine.oid as oid from dept_aquitaine INNER
JOIN webigeo.wap1 on (dept_aquitaine.code_depar = wap1.f0)) as tmp using
SRID=27581"

However I would have preferred using a JOIN since it is easier to generate
in a program and more generic.

Cheers
Ganael