[mapserver-users] plotting points dynamically

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Mon Jul 6 11:30:46 EDT 2009

Suman

I am doing this another way.... Although I am using GeoMoose/MapServer...
I am using an OGR connection in my map file to connect to a MySQL database via a OVF file....this is plotting Points based on XY Coordinates, which is querying the database.  I am would have to look up again what I am doing if you are interested in this.

Is this something like you are doing Bobb.  I am not familiar with the Query/Render engine in map server.

Jay