[mapserver-users] RE: Smaller polygon sizes when using mapserver 5.4.1 compare to 5.2.0

Nikolai Nikolov nnikolov at gypsii.com
Wed Jul 8 10:23:01 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Thomas Bonfort I have resolved the issue of the smaller polygons -
he advised me to define the OUTLINECOLOUR with the same as COLOUR for the
polygon layer in the map file and it works.  I wonder what has changed in
the new Mapserver version 5.4.1?

However, the issue with the "background rectangle (i.e. billboard) shadow"
created using BACKGROUNDCOLOR in the LABEL definition is still unresolved.

I have two different maps one using DRIVER AGG/PNG in the OUTPUTFORMAT
definition and another with DRIVER GD/PNG.  For the first one I have the
problem with BACKGROUNDCOLOR size, in contrast, in the other (GD) map, the
size is good, i.e. the same as for Mapserver 5.2.0 (regardless of the use of
AGG or GD).  I have not changed the AGG library or any other library, only
the Mpserver code.

Thanks,

Nick

  _____