[mapserver-users] symbolset

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 15 10:27:11 EDT 2009

YOUNESS ELMEDRAOUI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what's the format (content) of symbolset file (.sym)?
> do you have some exemple, plz?

Since I have seen you asking MS4W questions before, you're best examples
will be in the MS4W add-on packages that you can download for MS4W.  (I
recommend studying one of the mapfiles in the "PHP/MapScript Sample
Application", and you can even just use its font files.

If you have any questions about using MS4W add-on packages or MS4W
configuration, please send questions to its mailing list at:

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services