[mapserver-users] access problems from cgi-bin on Mac OS X 10.4.11 / MAMP

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 11:36:20 EDT 2009

I'm on 10.5 and never played with 10.4, but I'll see if I can help as it's all just UNIX, right? :-)

I'm also assuming that your directory definition was not copied, pasted and emailed correctly so the superfluous "\" are not really in that file.

Have you checked the permissions on the directory itself?  It may not be possible for the apache user to cd into the directory where the cgi-bin directory resides.