[mapserver-users] Displaying attribute data and

Jason M. Amador jamador at sonomatech.com
Fri Jul 10 15:27:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm new to GIS and MapServer and was hoping I could get some help with a
few questions.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

1.	From a high level, how do you display attribute data after
clicking on a map?  I've seen examples but am unsure how this is
accomplished.  Is this done by using a WMS GetFeatureInfo request or
through querying?
2.	Is it possible to change the attribute data (whether in files or
a spatial database) and what is the method to do this?

Thanks,

Jason