[mapserver-users] reprojected layer = changed min/max scale ?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 17 10:54:12 EDT 2009

Hello

This is probably a silly question but I cant find an answer for it.

I have a mapfile with a given EPSG projection (EPSG:27582)
In this mapfile I have a WMS layer with a different projection (EPSG:4326)

when displayed, the max scale of the wms layer is different from the max
scale value specified in the layer's definition in the mapfile

so I would like to know, when mapserver does the reprojection of the wms
layer from EPSG:4326 to EPSG:27582, the min/max scale are also modified in
the process ?

thanks in advance

Oliver