[mapserver-users] Legend: Calling one of two layers shows both legend entries

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Tue Jul 28 10:50:39 EDT 2009

Dear all,
I am using a mapfile with two layers.

When using Geomoose 2 as client and turning the first of these layers on
from the legend, the respective signature will appear in the legend at
its respective location (as expected), but also the legend location of
the second layer.

I tried using STATUS ON / OFF at layer level - but no success. How can I
change this? I added two screenshots for clarification. Mapbook snippets
are below.

When calling the legend via URL in my browser, there is no such problem:
http://host/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/srv/coffeeshop/map/conservation.map&mode=legend&layer=LAYER-01&layer=LAYER-02
shows both legend signatures

http://host/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/srv/coffeeshop/map/conservation.map&mode=legend&layer=LAYER-01
shows only the signature of LAYER-01

Any hints on that?

Thanks,
Nils
--
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889