[mapserver-users] Bad image quality with PHP Mapscript

"tschobber tschöbbi" tschobber at gmx.at
Fri Jul 31 07:04:29 EDT 2009

Dear user list,

I have a simple question: What could be the reason (in my case) why the image output of PHP Mapscript generated files are much worse than with the mapserv binary file?

Both use the same mapfile with 3 layers - each for one zoomlevel.

The PHP Mapscript file reads the mapfile and writes the data to the browser without saving it - that's all ... I tried to enhance the quality by using the function "outputformat", but nothing changed.

Unfortunately I'm not able to show you the Code because I'm on holiday at the moment and I have no access to the files.

I hope you can help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Martin