[mapserver-users] LABEL problem using CGI...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jun 16 17:28:23 EDT 2009

And this is the result of a single call to the CGI with mode=map?
MapServer doesn't just invent label placements like this and
there should be no difference between a single image with mode=map or a
single call to a mapObj's draw() method.

Looks to me as if you sample image is the result of merging tiled
images created from multiple calls to the CGI.

Steve

>>> On 6/16/2009 at 9:06 AM, in message
<33fad6880906160706k5725608dh98ea6887aa82bcb7 at mail.gmail.com>, Paul
james
<pauljame at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys...
>
> My layer:
>
> LAYER
>         NAME SouthAmerica
>         GROUP "limit"
>         TYPE POLYGON
>         STATUS default
>         CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
>         CONNECTION "x"
>         DATA "x"
>         LABELITEM "name"
>         CLASS
>             COLOR 242 239 213
>             STYLE
>                 OUTLINECOLOR 190 190 190
>                 WIDTH 1
>             END
>             LABEL
>                 COLOR 72 72 72
>                 TYPE TRUETYPE
>                 FONT Arial
>                 SIZE 10
>                 ANTIALIAS TRUE
>                 POSITION AUTO
>                 PARTIALS FALSE
>                 MINDISTANCE 0
>                 BUFFER 3
>                 PRIORITY 1
>             END
>         END
>     END
>

> How we can see in picture (attached) the coutrýs name are
repeated... Using