[mapserver-users] Label encoding

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Wed Mar 11 15:47:58 EDT 2009

Hi

Is that list same if map server is compiled with Fribidi or is it
different?

Also, have another issue. I have a map file that loads perfectly fine on
XP and vista. The moment I add encoding attribute, it does not load in
vista (no matter what the coding value). It just hangs in mapObj.draw()
and need to restart IIS. Works fine on XP. Is there any clue where I can
look to resolve the issue. Do I need to install any additional libraries
for Iconv or Fribidi on Vista?

Thanks
Murty