[mapserver-users] color data from MySQL DB

Berényi Attila aberenyi at burken.hu
Wed Mar 18 08:16:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

It's a single column containing color index numbers, e.g. 84. What you
wrote is right, but I'd like to achieve something like this:
COLOR [colorindex]
or something.

Thanks anyway,

Best regards,

Attila

--
Berényi Attila / Attila Berényi
okl. térinformatikus mérnök / MSc. GIS engineer

H-1155 Budapest, Obsitos tér 2.
Tel1: +36-1-415-0219
Tel2: +36-1-415-0220
Fax:  +36-1-410-1314