[mapserver-users] MapServer 5.2.2 and 4.10.4 released withsecurity fixes

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Mar 27 08:56:36 EDT 2009

Don't know what's up with the website, folks are working on it. The direct
links to the source do work, thanks for link correction AND thanks for
building the new binary so quickly.

Steve

>>> William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> 03/26/09 11:39 PM >>>
I have my OSX Mapserver 5.2.2 binaries online.

I noticed that the mapserver site hasn't been updated yet.  Then I
noticed that the HTML title for the whole site (mapserver.org pages)
is "MapServer 5.2.1 Documentation".  Odd (the 'documentation' part,
not the version).

Also, your downloads page link below should be:

http://mapserver.org/download.html

On Mar 26, 2009, at 9:40 PM, Steve Lime wrote:

> MapServer 5.2.2 and 4.10.4 have been released. (Version 5.4 will
> contain all of these
> fixes at the start and a beta 4 release will be available in a day
> or so.)
>

> The source packages are available in the MapServer downloads page:
>
>  http://mapserver.org/download/

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always
now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the
accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan