[mapserver-users] Re: MS4W Beta 7 -- Python-Mapscript-- queryByRect strange behavior

Miguel Angel Sanchez Suarez mass5877 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:59:39 EST 2009

Hi friends, my name is Miguel Sanchez i' from Peru; and I work for a project
called territorial. I have a problem with mapserver (ms4w-2.3.1-setup.exe)
for windows and postgresql-8.3.5-1 with postgis
I can't view the maps, I need to configure the mapserver with
pmapper-3.2.0-ms4w.zip.

Please I can send a manual or guide In order to view my postgis layer with

thank you very much

Example:

With the 8.2 version of Postgres can visualize with postgis layers but not
with Postgres version 8.3

  LAYER
    NAME 'Lim_Politico_Administrativo'
    TYPE LINE
 CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
 CONNECTION "user=postgres password=zonificacion dbname=grcbdgeo
host=localhost port=5432"
 DATA 'the_geom from public.l_limite_internacional'
    PROJECTION
 "init=epsg:32717"
    END
    METADATA
      'wms_title' 'Lim_Politico_Administrativo'
    END
    STATUS OFF
    TRANSPARENCY 100
    CLASS