[mapserver-users] date format in a template (after a GetFeatureInfocall)...

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Nov 23 10:08:55 EST 2009

Hi,

How about making an Oracle view for publishing data through Mapserver
and selecting date as TO_CHAR and control the format that way?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

	Martin Ouellet  wrote:

	Hi,

	I've got a GetFeatureInfo which return a date (in my template).
Since we don't control the sql statement behind the GetFeatureInfo, is
there a way to format the date in the template?

	my layer retreive the data from Oracle Spatial and I received
the date in this form: "19-NOV-09" which is Oracle default format for
date...

	MartinOuellet