[mapserver-users] display feature name beside feature

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:49:14 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.
I had gone thru' the links you have given before making this post.But I am
having the problems given in the link below:

http://n2.nabble.com/font-error-while-trying-to-show-Label-on-map-td3654455.html#a3654455
When using truetype I get the error probably bec' I am not able to specify
the fontset file.
So I need to know the following:
1) What kind of file is the fontset file?I think it is a text file
2) Where do I keep the fontset file - in the same folder as the map file or
in different folder.If different folder how do I specify the path in the map
file.
3) Where do I keep the fonts? Is it okay if I keep it in the Windows Font
Folder i.e C:/Windows/Fonts
4)How do I specify the path of the fonts in the fontset file?

Pls give ur answer so as to solve this problem.

After