[mapserver-users] Transposing/Duplicating Color Channels in a WMS Raster.

W. Ryan Nestor ryan at monadnock.org
Tue Apr 20 10:23:20 EDT 2010

Hello all,
	I am accessing the NED_1/3 wms server for a project.  I am wondering
if there is a way to process the raster data within my mapfile in
order to generate an alpha channel based on the contents of the single
greyscale channel that is currently present.  I have tried generating
a LUT, and applying it using "special processing directives".  I
thought about classifying each level of grey using php, but there must
be an easier way?

Ryan Nestor				  ryan at monadnock.org