[mapserver-users] Mapscript Rasterquery returns empty result

Tom van der Putte tom at vdputte.nl
Thu Apr 29 11:41:45 EDT 2010

Hi Frank, Alexander,

Thx for the replies. I'll give it a try as soon as possible. I do have a good hunch however that it won't come down to the coordinates, because when I try his on a tiff, this is the error it gives when clicking on a section of the tiff that has any value except noData; when I click on an empty section (NoData) it gives a different error. Some testing with this showed that it does send and uses the correct coords.

I think it might have something to do with the tiffs themselves. I'll follow your advise an create a testcase as simple as possible. Note that I'm using 5.2.1 and can't easily upgrade to 5.6, so a ticket might not be appropriate?

Cheers, Tom