[mapserver-users] MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP - POST not GET- OpenLayers/Mapserver WFS

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 17:38:30 EST 2010

I should have included the OpenLayers side of things:

layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("WFS", {
	strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
	protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
		url:  "http://localhost/maps/mapserv.asp",
		featureType: "MyFeatures",
		featureNS: "http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mapserver",