[mapserver-users] White lines when reprojecting aerial photo

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 13:36:44 EST 2010

Hi,
we are trying to provide aerial photo images in multiple projections
using on-the-fly reprojection in JPEG format. When reprojecting layer
from our country's local projection to Google Mercator, thin white
lines appearing through the whole image (see example image attached).

We are using 'AGG/JPEG' driver, Mapserver 5.2 with following
outputformat configuration:

       RESOLUTION 72
       OUTPUTFORMAT
                NAME 'AGG_JPEG'
                DRIVER 'AGG/JPEG'
                MIMETYPE 'image/jpeg'
                IMAGEMODE RGB
                FORMATOPTION 'QUALITY=85'
                EXTENSION 'jpg'
        END

Any idea what I can improve to get these white lines out ?

Thanks,
Ivan