[mapserver-users] HTML Legends - what's Class TITLE?

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Feb 26 14:03:32 EST 2010

Title is a class level parameter that was supposed to hold legend text instead of having to use the class name. That way class names could be more friendly when doing things like changing parameters via URL. That functionality got lost in the shuffle though and hasn't been completely implemented (although it is a 6.0 planned addition). That's why you don't see it referenced in the CLASS documentation. You can ignore it...

Sorry for any confusion.

Steve