[mapserver-users] VRT / CSV data sources are not displayed in a layer

Stefan Schantz SSchantz at BfS.de
Fri Jan 22 06:13:53 EST 2010

Hi Greg,
thank you!
The issue was the two blanks ahead the coordinates.
After I have removed them, the mapserver visualized the csv-file.

Nevertheless, I don't understand, why ogr2ogr could read  and transform
the csv-file, but this is a different issue...

Thanks!
Stefan