[mapserver-users] How to draw custom rectangles with bounding box coordinates

mani2604 mani2604 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 07:34:34 EDT 2010

Hi everyone...

                 Well i am using phpmapscript with mapserver. Well I need to
draw custom rectangles on the extent of the map with the user-defined BBOX
coordinates..

I mean the way I was able to query the map with the BBOX coordiantes, I need
to represent that part of the map with the custom rectangle ala the
screenshots below.

So I was hoping anyone over here could provide me an insight of how I may
proceed to achieve this... Do  I need work on javascript for the
customization?!!

Thanks....
SCREENSHOT:-
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5259886/custrect.bmp