[mapserver-users] UMN + Postsgis, features skipped

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Jul 12 09:31:55 EDT 2010

Hi Andreas,

could you try the map-file with the layer EXTENT removed and see if
that improves the situation? I seem to remember having a similar
problem, with the layer extent parameter, that is generated by the
QGIS mapfile exporter.

Cheers, Michael

2010/7/12 Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>:
> Hi all,
>
> I have troubles with the UMN/Postgis combo. When I just draw the layer
> with a single class, it draws fine, but as soon as I use classification
> with an EXPRESSION (simple string comparison), a lot of features are
> skipped.
>
> Attached I am sending a mapfile with just one class (buildings from a
> landcover table). Most buildings are skipped, only a few are drawn.
>
> I have no idea why.
>
> The same table draws fine without problems in QGIS.
>
> Any idea why the classification is skipping many features?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Neumann
> http://www.carto.net/neumann/
> http://www.svgopen.org/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res