[mapserver-users] what is the way to get feature info inmapserver?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Jul 29 11:20:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

Even if you'd get it working, without adding wms_include_items the GetFeatureInfo result will not have any useful information. I tried once to understand how GetFeatureInfo is configered in Mapserver, see
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.mapserver.user/41818

I suggest you to see from the Apache request logs what is coming in and test those GetFeatureInfo queries with browser.

-Jukka Rahkonen-