[mapserver-users] mapscript.dll error while using mapscript in java

mrityunjay khatriprateek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:32:42 EST 2010

Dear users
I'm facing the following problem while using the mapscript in my java
program (using Netbeans on windows):
Whenever the glassfish (the app server I'm using) is started for the first
time, my program runs fine but when I rerun the program, it (glassfish)
gives the following error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mapscript.dll already loaded in another classloader

to run the program correctly i have to restart the glassfish server
everytime, which is not a practical solution.
Can anybody help me with this?