[mapserver-users] help with AGG support

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 24 11:34:33 EDT 2010

Julie Knoll wrote:
> That worked perfectly and didn't cause the postgis error like in 5.6.1,
> Thank you!!!
>
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Alan Boudreault
> <aboudreault at mapgears.com <mailto:aboudreault at mapgears.com>> wrote:
>
>     With mapserver 5.6.3, could you try to open the mapstring.c file and
>     add the
>     following include at the line 40:
>     #include <errno.h>
>
>     Fixed by FrankW in http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/9998

Folks,

I'll just note that I have filed a ticket on this:

and fixed it in 5.6 branch as well. The problem seems not to affect
maximal builds which pull in lots of supporting libraries since one of them
is apparently pulling in errno.h for us so I don't think it is a particularly
critical bug in 5.6.3.  I believe it was introduced with 5.6.3 and does not
affect earlier versions.

Best regards,