[mapserver-users] set COLOR to transparent?

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon May 3 09:54:02 EDT 2010

Not sure if this will work or not. The OFFSITE parameter is normally used with rasters to set pixel transparency. You could try something like:

  OFFSITE 1 2 3
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION ...
    COLOR 1 2 3
  END

I don't know if the raster code looks for offsite pixels before *or* after classification. Still might have the reseting problem. I agree that this
is a desirable piece of functionality. Frank would know for sure what's possible in 5.6...

Steve