[mapserver-users] Re: Problem with OpenStreetMap, osm2pgsql, MapServer, OpenLayers and epsg=900913

roshni.spain roshni.aruna at gmail.com
Sun May 9 14:32:23 EDT 2010

Hi Edward,
Un fortunately i had tried that and other many options with no result. But i
finally managed to find the solution: it was the EXTENT on the map level,
that was just wrong. I finally took the min(x1), min(y1), max(x1), max(y1)
values from my plnet_osm_lines, and adjusted the parameters. It worked !!!!!

But now im facing another problem. I need to new that map on OpenLayers. The
test i was doing up to now was form a demo that used php but i need to
implement it in OpenLayers. I got few examples and all, and i could see that
they all need WMS conection to the layer. Is this right? If it is then this
means that i have to start the map file all over again ....

Please advise !!
Thanks