[mapserver-users] Legend imagemaps.

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue May 11 13:57:16 EDT 2010

Steve,

Went that route in the past, ended up at a deadend (or better, a cul-de-sac!).

The Imagemap idea seemed like a plausible method, especially since you could use templates just like a regular image.  I know the HTML legends do this, but a imagemap setup would be much easier to automate around.   HTML legends would require a whole new approach  . . .

bobb

>>> "Lime, Steve D (DNR)" <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us> wrote:

Not as the code sits now. If you need more interactivity why not use HTML legends?

Steve

mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Bob Basques