[mapserver-users] MapServer join with dbf table or spatial query

Enrico Raviglione e.raviglione at ideasistemi.it
Tue May 11 14:04:12 EDT 2010

Hi to all,

i try to do with MapServer (with p.mapper as interface)  a join with a
shape into a layer and a dbf table. The type of join are one to many. I
follow the manual but i never see any query result also if i try to make
a one-to-one join.

I can obtain the same result of the join if i can do a spatial query.

My need are make a spatial query from one shape on a specific layer,
selected by the user with the mouse click, to find a list of overlapped
shapes (and its attributes) who stay on some different layers.

Can anyone help me or send some samples or documentation for one or the
two different solution?

Kind regards.

Enrico Raviglione

IDEA Sistemi s.n.c.
Via Burolo, 30
10015   IVREA   ( TO )
ITALY
TEL. +39 0125 253235
FAX  +39 0125 253271
www.ideasistemi.it <http://www.ideasistemi.it/>
e.raviglione at ideasistemi.it <mailto:e.raviglione at ideasistemi.it>

P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.