[mapserver-users] Colorrange in map file

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 14 13:17:07 EDT 2010

Antonio Ruggiero wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "TC Haddad" <tchaddad at gmail.com>

Antonio,

I had included a working example of this in the original "MapServer
Users Guide"
(http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/docs/mapserver-users-manual.pdf),
in Section 3.6.6, page 61...but it looks like this section was not
ported to the live documentation.  For now give that example a try.  I
will move that old RFC into the live documentation now.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/