[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo returns no results. Why?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue May 18 03:14:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

First, the image coordinates x=9.5&y=50& do not hit Germany.  Try with 475,98 and you will get something back but I am not sure if it is Germany either.  To get what you want you must also tell in the mapfile what attributes should be included in the response with "wms_include_items"

-Jukka Rahkonen-