[mapserver-users] wfs error <gml:null>missing</gml:null>

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed May 19 05:33:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I believe it is not an error, it is just an empty collection. Perhaps
you have not done all that is needed to activate the WFS gml output,
like adding to LAYER definitions DUMP TRUE and "gml_include_items". Or
if you used some spatial filter it could have been outside the area
covered by your data.

-Jukka Rahkonen-